EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
Manager, Customer Relationship Manager
As a member of the EyeCare Partners (ECP) Marketing team, the Manager of Customer Relationship will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and maintaining the marketing automation approach for a growing portfolio of multi-location (350+ and counting) eye care brands across our Optometry and Ophthalmology practices.
This position will report to and work closely with the Director of Digital Experience Operations to align on ECP’s CRM (patient communications and retention) strategy. Using data from ECP’s various Practice Management and Electronic Medical Records software, the Customer Relationship Manager will collaborate with the Insights & Analytics team to identify key segments of patients and create personalized communications to speak to these patients through an automated target and trigger marketing approach for email and texting campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the strategies for analyzing patient/consumer interactions and data throughout the patient journey.
- Work with internal/external partners to build and test marketing communication campaigns, segment consumer audiences, and deploy using our marketing automation platform.
- Collaborate with internal teams regarding CRM platform functionality to ensure it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the consumer life cycle
- Manage and build overall marketing automation strategy (email, text, direct mail, etc.)
- Create patient consumer segment propensity models based on patient/consumer behaviors which lead to the best patient outcomes.
- Lead the strategic design of a variety of patient communication templates.
- Test each campaign’s success and refine for the future
- Determine marketing automation KPIs primarily as they drive retention and brand loyalty.
- Champion continuous advancement of CRM capabilities, process improvements, and automation to optimize the consumer experience and internal/external work streams.
- Collaborate with Operations and Marketing teammates to develop ways to increase email collection and opt-in rates.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through various marketing communication channels.
- Analyze patient/consumer segment data to identify current and future patient archetypes.
- Partner with Finance and IT data analytics team members to ensure patient/consumer data is being captured for all consumer touchpoints throughout the journey.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Proficient using marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of latest digital marketing trends
- Experience with email automation tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills