EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
Our growing eye care organization has an immediate need for an experienced Enrollment Specialist who is familiar with provider data management and credentialing.
- Serve as the first point of contact for internal office and provider requests
- Act as the liaison between the provider and Symplr
- Maintain constant contact with insurance payer representatives.
- Communicate enrollment updates and issues to leadership.
- Conduct audits
- Maintain all demographic changes for all providers
- Maintain credentialing databases
- Take on special projects on an as needed basis
Other Skills and Abilities
- Good understanding of insurance payers and enrollment methods.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic enrollment issues
- Excellent organizational skills
- Desire to gain industry knowledge and training
- Demonstrates initiative in accomplishing goals
- Ability to grow, adapt, and accept change
- Consistently creating a positive work environment by being team-oriented
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Ability to work overtime if/when needed
- Working knowledge of how the credentialing is completed on surgery centers
- Knowledgeable about credentialing of Ophthalmologists, fellows, and hospital privileges
- Has worked in the MedUSA credentialing platform
- ASC knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, matrixed environment, and ability to execute despite ambiguity