EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
The Marketing Coordinator is an essential position, working closely with all members of the Marketing department. This role requires strong organization skills, independent judgment, initiative, and eagerness to learn & support the needs of the CMO and the Marketing Leadership Team. The position requires a high degree of flexibility and adaptability to balance the diverse needs of employees, management and the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in building and tracking OPT and OPH budgets
- Collaborate and assist Leadership in refreshing/updating branding decks & strategy roadmaps
- Build monthly executive leadership communication on progress on key strategic initiatives
- Participate in department projects and initiatives. Assume the role of project coordinator as requested.
- Coordinate all logistics (meeting material, venue, duration, participants) for large meetings such as town halls
- Manage calendars and schedules. Coordinate travel plans as requested. Coordinate meetings including reserving rooms, travel, AV equipment, catering and other resources.
- Assist the team with Integrations task list items, including coordination of newly acquired employee gifts, communications and other requests as needed
- Facilitate the Marketing CRM calendar, updating with new Marketing efforts company-wide
- Create and distribute meeting materials for projects and specific meetings.
- Format and edit meeting materials and presentations as requested.
- Create powerpoint templates, organizational charts, workflows, and other MS Visio charts.
- Help route agreements, contracts, and invoices through the signature process.
- Contact employees at all organizational levels to gather information. Maintain electronic and paper filing systems.
- Coordinate with IT for all technical issues. Coordinate with Facilities & other functions on staff moves, new hires, or general admin support.
- Handle confidential and time-sensitive information & assist with other duties as directed by management.
- Must have experience supporting senior level management
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, as well as outstanding organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service focus
- Strong communications skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Required: Associate degree
- Minimum Required: 5 years of related experience
LICENSES AND CREDENTIALS
SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook