EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
Solutions Architect FI/CO – Information Technology
We are seeking an experienced professional who will serve as a FI/CO functional architect for our SAP S/4 HANA implementation
This role will report to the Sr Director, Enterprise Applications. In this role, the candidate will work with all levels of corporate and global finance and accounting to drive innovation, efficiencies, and improvements to the portfolio of Finance & Controlling applications. You will play a critical role in discovering and delivering new capabilities as well as solution strategy, driving design and technical implementation and architect innovative solutions.
- Lead business requirements discussions and work directly with business partners to gather requirements and translate business goals into appropriate solutions while keeping the integrity of the system in the overall finance & controlling area
- Conduct fit-gap analysis on project requirements while providing best-practice solutions to the business audience.
- Responsible for designing, guiding and documenting system processes for SAP FI/CO solutions (i.e. general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cost & profit center accounting, internal orders, fixed assets, project systems, product costing and profitability analysis and month-end closing) in S4HANA to meet business requirements
- Design functional specifications and work with functional analysts to oversee the timely completion and efficiency of development objects, oversee integration testing and maintain documentation
- Provide best practices in business areas on shared support systems implementation at architectural and conceptual levels.
- Create architecture and technical design documents to communicate solutions that will be implemented by the technical team.
- Develop proofs-of-concept and prototypes to help illustrate approaches to technology and business problems.
- Collaborate with representatives of other IT/functional areas to ensure end to end process integration and consistency
- Develop relationships that will position IT as a trusted business partner
- Train end-users on SAP processes in areas such as General ledger, Accounts receivable, Accounts payable, Cost & Profit center accounting, Internal orders, Fixed assets, Project systems, Product Costing and Profitability Analysis and month-end closing
- Identify solution risks and issues and determine ways to effectively address them.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Good knowledge of solution architecture and process flow.
- Expertise in FI, AR, AP,GL, Asset Management, Cash Management, Product Costing and Management accounting
- Strong knowledge of leading best practices and SAP S/4 HANA solution capabilities for the in-scope business processes and finance & controllership processes
- Strong leadership profile, demonstrated prioritization and negotiation skills
- Clear communicator (both written and verbal)
- Team leadership experiences.
- Creative problem solving and conflict resolution
- Ability to manage expectations
Education and/or Experience
- 7+ years of large scale SAP full cycle implementation experiences as a functional leader; at least 1+ year in S/4 HANA experience preferred
- Minimum of two end-to-end FICO implementations, including hands-on design and configuration.
- Bachelor’s degree related to information technology, software engineering or computer science