The Eye Doctors Optometrist has full-time and part-time Optometrist opportunities at our Emporia, KS office. Our team of highly skilled optometrists, opticians, and technicians focus on maintaining the health and development of our patients’ eyes by providing comprehensive eye care services.
What We Offer:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A doctor-led leadership team involved in all medical issues and the oversight of our Medical Executive Board.
- Investments in new equipment and infrastructure that allows you to apply your expertise and retain clinical autonomy.
- Access to our national medical network of practices, bringing together a wealth of expertise, resources and knowledge.
- A world-class support team that is dedicated and trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- An established network for an immediate, sustained referral base.
- A custom and proprietary EHR system designed by doctors, and access to the latest in technology and medical testing for our patients.
- Competitive annual salary with a productivity bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including full medical, 401k w/ company match, short and long term leave, PTO and much more
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements
- State license reimbursements
- Medical malpractice insurance
Apply through our website or email Angela Truelove, O.D., Regional Medical Director or Dawn Uzdale, Physician Recruiter for more information!
In addition to providing comprehensive eye examinations, The Eye Doctor Optometrist provides medical eye care, a variety of other vision service, an extensive selection of ophthalmic and sunglass frames, as well as comprehensive contact lens services. Doctor-led, medically-focused eye care is our top priority. We welcome you to join our team and apply today!