EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for the accurate and timely completion of payroll processing tasks, time administration, reconciliations, related reports and responding to inquiries related to payroll processes and procedures.
- Calculate and enter wage assignments, retro pay, severance and supplemental payments.
- Work with supervisors / managers / and HR teams to ensure accurate employee time data. Including, but not limited to responding to requests and running reports.
- Calculate and prepare manual checks and update the both payroll and bank systems;
- Process miscellaneous expenses, prior period timecard adjustments, new hire / terminations, reversals, education reimbursements, garnishments and cross charges as needed.
- Load pay data entry files as necessary.
- Explain payroll and time entry policies and procedures; research and respond to inquiries from management, employees and third parties.
- Review time-entry validation and other payroll reports to verify accuracy of time-entry and resulting pay implications; follow-up to ensure accurate and complete payroll entries.
- Process reversal of direct deposits and check stop payments.
- Process all W-2 requests, and return checks.
- Establish and maintain company and employee payroll records, including earnings and deductions and tax withholding setup and maintenance.
- Provide input and assistance for payroll projects; maintain documentation of payroll processes and procedures and recommend changes.
- Maintains updated procedure manual for all payroll processing and assists in training of other staff on the payroll system as needed.
- Assists employees with general questions related to payroll, PTO accruals, wage deductions, fringe benefits and any other pay related issues.
- Answer the phone and direct employee inquiries to the appropriate payroll administrator.
- Run payroll / time related reports as requested.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Associates Degree preferred
- 2 years of payroll processing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of applicable State and Federal payroll Laws
- Experience with the Dayforce payroll system preferred.