EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
EyeCare Partners is seeking an organized, motivated, and methodical Manager to join our growing Mergers and Acquisitions team supporting both our Optometry and Ophthalmology divisions. EyeCare Partners (“ECP”) is the nation’s leading vertically-integrated provider of Optometry and Ophthalmology services and is backed by one of the world’s largest private equity funds (Partners Group; a $90B+ AUM private equity firm based in Europe and the US). We are seeking self-motivated, professional individuals to join our firm who will execute acquisitions delivered from our sourcing team and other intermediaries such as brokers and investment bankers. Individuals should be enthusiastic, with excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with business owners and executives regarding partial and complete business acquisitions and buyouts. Our fast-paced work environment rewards energetic, self-directed professionals.
- Support the deal pipeline by researching industry dynamics, identifying and screening potential acquisitions and developing acquisition business cases
- Prepare detailed financial models for evaluating potential acquisitions, divestitures, and strategic alliances
- Own the acquisition valuation model for the Corporation; drive continuous improvement of M&A analytical tools, processes and outputs
- Support acquisition and/or divestiture execution including drafting and reviewing Offering Memorandums, preparing/ reviewing data rooms, conducting due diligence, etc.
- Synthesize information gathered in due diligence process into a fully functional operational model (including testing quantification and impact of various findings)
- Identify markets with actionable entry points for the business segment and drive dialogue in a deliberate and consistent manner internally for new attractive adjacent market opportunities.
- Lead cultivation of acquisition targets within served and adjacent markets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Strong financial/accounting acumen
- 3-5 years of M&A and/or corporate strategy experience
- Deep experience with financial valuation modeling, DCF/LBO
- Elite verbal/written communication skills
- Sufficient business/finance knowledge to immediately establish credibility with contacts and the social skills to build rapport with targets
- Self-starting capabilities. High hustle and thick skin
- A desire to succeed coupled with high ethical standards
- Ability to travel as needed
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.