EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
The Director of Internal Operations is responsible for operational execution, communication and efficiencies across the organization. The ultimate goal is to influence and enhance the patient experience across the division. This role is seen as the gate keeper of communication, as well as delivering consistency and On Brand messaging that aligns with operational KPI’s, goals and the culture of EyeCare partners. That communication could include all optometry operations, sales performance, patient experience, employee relations (including but not limited to staffing, training, performance management and employee recognition), and the appropriate and consistent execution of corporate strategies and initiatives. This role will serve as the liaison to other departments and influence quality, consistency and accuracy in all forms of communication and operational consistencies.
- Director of Optometry (Training)
- Optometry Regional Directors
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive the strategic development, planning and execution of all communication.
- Ensure that communication aligns with Operational focus, goals of the organization and consistent with brand/culture
- Work with Office Operations and other business partners to create clear and accurate communication to the field and deliver it in a timely manner
- Verify all communication and partner with all applicable assets before sending the communication.
- Work with all Business Partners to ensure Communications is aligned with focus of the business
- Ensure that communication accurately depicts job expectations
- Work with Training department to ensure communication aligns with Job Aids, and existing structure
- Advances business goals and KPI development of results across all businesses
- Create/Organize ongoing Meeting Agenda’s, and Leadership Meetings as the business evolve
- Work with business partners to determine content that needs to be updated and refreshed.
- Create/Gather reporting to coincide with business needs
- Provide accurate project management tracking to ensure deadlines are met
- Create standardization of tracking mechanism
- Establish and manage operations budget, aligning resources to strategy.
- Respond to changes in the business which may affect the ability to achieve budget goals.
- Participate in development of ROIs for business initiatives and key KPIs associated with measuring project launch success
Employee Experience and Satisfaction
- Assist in creating a work environment where team members are highly engaged and accomplish their best results via development, communications, rewards and recognition.
- Coordinate the learnings from employee experience mapping activities as we look for opportunities to improve employee retention and optimize satisfaction among our doctors and employees
- Improve communication to the Optometry Field Teams, including Doctors, to align the organization to the newly deployed Mission, Vision and Values.
- Assist in building a structure of development that aligns with the company goals.
- Help to lead selling skills infrastructure that supports communication and field needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with Senior Management, Field and the Training Team
- Ability to organize and Execute multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Demonstrated expertise in principles, procedures, and best practices in operations.
- Ability to navigate efficiently in complex environments and relationships to achieve optimal results.
- Excellent organization skills, with an attention to detail, and demonstrating appropriate sense of urgency
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- At least 4+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Background in Marketing, Operations or Education is a plus
- Experience in seeing programs from conception to execution preferred