EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
The Human Resources Front Office Coordinator is primarily responsible for providing administrative and functional support in the following areas: HR, Front Office Building Support, and Talent Management. Furthermore, this position provides the opportunity to work on a variety of projects that are essential to the day to day support of the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the building badge and front lobby temperature checking process
- Manage the point system gift program
- Backup Executive Leadership Team Executive Assistant when possible
- Other tasks as requested (filing, mail, office supplies, lunch coordination, etc.).
- Responsible for owning and updating the company directory
- Keep conference room availability up to date
- Maintain and refill break rooms with required supplies
- Provide support and responses for reviews received on Indeed & Glassdoor
- Support monitor and assigning Ethics Point requests
- Complete inventory orders for individual employees and stock room
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIRED:
The Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience working in an office environment.
- High level of interpersonal skills and ethics to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation. Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Good listening skills, alert, analytic ability, problem solving ability, sound judgment, initiative, creativity, and patience.
- Strong computer skills
- Demonstrate the highest level of customer service
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting on a broad variety of projects.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong presentation, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong drive, work ethic and sense of urgency