EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) Analyst
The primary focus of the HRIS Senior Analyst position is the configuration, administration, and maintenance of the human resource information systems (HRIS). This position serves as a technical point of contact for our HRIS applications and assists with ensuring data integrity by addressing real time data issues, testing system changes, and continually analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
This role is involved in providing solutions, ad-hoc reports, procedures, testing, and training of the HRIS applications to the HR Team, along with software implementations and updates. In addition, this role is responsible for providing excellent customer service to end users of the company’s HR information systems.
- Understand the end user’s experiences and works to continually improve the functionality of the People systems to provide needed information in the most efficient manner for end users.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for all People Systems.
- Stays current on industry best practices and recommends best practice enhancements to fully leverage technology.
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws, involving internal and external partners where needed.
- Manage business requests end-to-end; including prioritization, requirements gathering, functional specification documentation, system testing, managing end user acceptance testing and end user documentation.
- Assures continuous process improvement through workflow analysis and documentation
- Assures data integrity within People Systems.
- Utilizes interpersonal skills when working with various customers and peers to accomplish project goals.
- Conducts training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Trains clients on new processes/functionality. Trains new system users.
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience as an HRIS administrator or in similar position.
- Experience in configuration, administration, governance, maintenance, and ongoing support for all People Systems.
- Demonstrate ability to master changing HRIS technologies and trends.
- Ability to proactively plan and complete time-sensitive project goals.
- Ability to handle confidential matters with integrity and complete confidentiality.
- Ability to target specific communication to focus on faculty, staff, or students based on need.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business-related area and/or equivalent experience preferred.