EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
If you are looking for a long term opportunity with growth potential, we want to hear from you! EyeCare Partners is looking for an Integration Training Specialist to help with the onboarding of new acquisitions. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service.
The ideal candidate must be driven, have high energy and be able to connect and communicate well with many different personality types. She/he will need an extensive knowledge of EyeCare360 as well as EyeCare Partners (ECP) in office policies and procedures. This position does require the candidate possess willingness and flexibility to travel 75% plus of the time when we roll in a new acquisitions. Travel is normally Monday through Friday, and will often travel consecutive weeks, while returning home for weekends between. Our team is responsible to not only train our software program and the ECP culture, but to personally engage and welcome new practices to the ECP partnership.
- Manage travel arrangements, flights, rental cars and hotel rooms with budget guidelines for individual travel
- Arrive at offices the day prior to go live day for E360 introduction and to verify everything is prepared to go live
- Needs to have good basic computer knowledge and navigation skills
- Must be resourceful and capable of problem solving
- Connect with individuals to ensure their confidence in the ECP partnership
- Set a good example for the company through integrity, leadership, initiative and professionalism
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate
- Be able to work individually and as a team
- Provide source of support and motivation throughout integration process
- Provide patience and creativity while working with different personalities
- Train Office personnel on EyeCare360 use and functions
- Help establish proper patient flow with Eyecare360
- Complete training checklist tool to evaluate trainee progress and identify ongoing training for each location to be stored on Google Drive for management to review
- Match the energy of our team atmosphere and readily offer new ideas
- Provide organization-wide support when called upon
- Advocates all ECP support services when integrating (Lab, Patient Engagement Center, Central Billing Office, etc.)
- Teamwork, flexibility, reliability, and mentoring skills are required
- Attention to detail and excellent follow up skills
- Pleasant, friendly, professional manner, customer service skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Requires a positive attitude, ability to multi task, ability to work independently or as part of a team, and have a genuine interest in people and desire to help.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and ability to multitask is required
- Demonstrates interpersonal and coaching skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proven ability to take initiative with little direction from Supervisor.