EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
Position Summary: The Lease Administration Coordinator will be responsible for the management of comprehensive data as well as providing support for EyeCare Partners internal and external teams involved in commercial real estate portfolio and transactions. They will support the Real Estate team and work closely with key stakeholders across a variety of teams including Operations, Integration, Facility Management, Finance / Accounts Payable, Legal, Marketing, Mergers & Acquisitions, among others to ensure they have the appropriate documentation to support transactions and projects.
They will manage all incoming and outgoing data and documentation related to lease activities, including location specific data and associated files, data systems, coordinating with lease administration vendor, and will serve as the point of contact and subject matter expert for all aspects of the organization’s commercial real estate document management processes and systems.
- Provide fully encompassing data coordination as well as critical support for EyeCare Partners internal and external teams, including Operations, Integration, Facility Management, Finance / Accounts Payable, Legal, Marketing, Mergers & Acquisitions and others throughout the life cycle of real estate transactions, projects and ongoing management.
- Manage documentation related to real estate activity, and provide weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting solutions for executive leadership teams.
- Maintain up-to-date tracking of all aspects of existing leases and new site deals, including lease status, lease terms, projected opening dates, site contacts, lease expirations, renewal dates and documentation within a variety of data management platforms.
- Lease document management for existing portfolio and lease acquisitions
- POC for lease questions from internal teams (tax, AP rent, facilities, etc.) and field emails/questions from LLs
- Coordinate & Process SNDA / Estoppel Requests
- Process COI requests for existing portfolio
- Collect necessary change of ownership documentation and notify partners accordingly (AP, facilities, JCP Lease Admin, etc.)
- Miscellaneous tasks that don’t fit into an above category (i.e. mail received from corporate)
- It will be key for this person to have an understanding of LL rent and CAM reconciliations
- Provide suggestions and best practices for process and technical improvements relating all key activity.
- 1-3 years Commercial Real Estate experience, specific to external transaction management, lease administration and real estate reporting
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Lease Administration systems, AP systems and GIS Mapping Tools
- Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, connect the dots and reflect a sense of urgency by meeting or exceeding deadlines