EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
Marketing Administrative Assistant
The Marketing Administrative Assistant is an essential position, working closely with all members of the Marketing department. This role requires strong organization skills, independent judgment, initiative, and eagerness to learn & support the needs of the Chief Marketing Officer and the Marketing Leadership Team. The position requires a high degree of flexibility and adaptability to balance the diverse needs of employees, management and the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in building and tracking OPT and OPH budgets
- Collaborate and assist Leadership in refreshing/updating branding decks & strategy roadmaps
- Build monthly executive leadership communication on progress on key strategic initiatives
- Participate in department projects and initiatives. Assume the role of project coordinator as requested.
- Coordinate all logistics (meeting material, venue, duration, participants) for large meetings such as town halls
- Manage calendars and schedules. Coordinate travel plans as requested. Coordinate meetings including reserving rooms, travel, AV equipment, catering and other resources.
- Assist the team with Integrations task list items, including coordination of newly acquired employee gifts, communications and other requests as needed
- Facilitate the Marketing CRM calendar, updating with new Marketing efforts company-wide
- Create and distribute meeting materials for projects and specific meetings.
- Format and edit meeting materials and presentations as requested.
- Create powerpoint templates, organizational charts, workflows, and other MS Visio charts.
- Help route agreements, contracts, and invoices through the signature process.
- Contact employees at all organizational levels to gather information. Maintain electronic and paper filing systems.
- Coordinate with IT for all technical issues. Coordinate with Facilities & other functions on staff moves, new hires, or general admin support.
- Handle confidential and time-sensitive information & assist with other duties as directed by management.
- Must have experience supporting senior level management
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, as well as outstanding organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service focus
- Strong communications skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Required: Associate degree
- Minimum Required: 5 years of related experience
LICENSES AND CREDENTIALS
SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook