EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
SAP Functional Analyst – IM / MM
We are seeking an experienced, driven professional who will serve as a Material Masters/Inventory Management SAP Functional Analyst to support the business processes for the organization’s SAP S/4 HANA implementation. This role will be accountable for analyzing, designing and implementing processes related to ECP Inventory Management.
- Work closely with project teams in the prioritization, testing, and deployment of system change requests
- Work with the business teams to assess current processes and identify high-level customer requirements.
- Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases to deliver a stable and scalable solution.
- Develop, review and maintain functional/application design documents in collaboration with stakeholders and SI partners
- Ability to demonstrate to the business standard SAP Fiori apps available and build adoption in the business community
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications, coordinate with the ABAP team and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Prepare Unit test scripts, integration tests and job aids for the business to have ability to perform their functions.
- Participate in thorough testing of the changes to guarantee quality product for the business
- Work closely with various technical teams to ensure consistency, quality of solutions and knowledge sharing across the enterprise
- Cross functional collaboration with other SAP functional teams to have a fully functional solution for the business
Skills, Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent + 3 years related experience
- 4+ years working in Materials Management, Inventory Management and Fiori Apps in these modules
- Must have integration experience with other purchasing platforms like Coupa, Ariba, etc,
- Detailed knowledge of Supply Chain business models, SAP Procure to Pay and working on Fiori UI+ Sound knowledge of purchasing integration with other modules of SAP
- 1+ years of experience in the design and configuration in the MM and IM modules.
- Experience with RF gun integrations is desired
- Experience with integrations in Coupa is desired
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve complex technical issues and defects
- Exposure to different project methodologies including Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to think and work with a proactive mindset