EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
SAP Security and BASIS Administrator – Information Technology
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced professional who will serve as the SAP security and BASIS administrator at Eyecare Partners. This role will be responsible and accountable to build security policies and support BASIS tasks based on business and IT requirements.
This role will work hand in hand with external consultancy, internal business partners, internal audit and internal IT security organization to ensure that SAP system integrity and compliance is maintained. As a Security and BASIS administrator, this individual will be responsible for development, maintenance and implementation of policies and procedures affecting SAP system security and software lifecycle.
Ideal candidate is an excited individual that will take pride in the opportunity to build a robust and scalable system to support the growth of eyecare-partners business
- Be a key driver to ensure SAP roles are built to support relevant business function, system integrity and security is maintained
- Create and Maintain SOPs for SAP roles and security policies. Maintain SAP master data for approvers, roles, and users
- Support SAP for access management, risk analysis, role management and emergency access functionality
- Perform SAP Basis tasks and work with SAP on upgrades, maintenance, OSS note implementation, system scaling
- Create/update roles according to business and IT functions
- Actively participate in SAP infrastructure design including server, storage, high availability and disaster recovery capabilities.
- Handling monthly governance and house-keeping activities ensuring compliance with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Facilitate SAP licensing audits and perform quarterly and annual reports for audit purposes.
- Collaborate across IT functions including server team, networking and security teams to assist in driving out solutions for SAP that meet our standards and go forward operating plans.
- Monitor, analyze, and identify trends for system performance and resource utilization.
- Work with contract resources to ensure a 24x7 basis and take part in on-call rotation.
- Assist with change control, incident response, and testing processes for infrastructure changes or problems across the SAP landscape.
- Monitor support tickets in queue and complete processing in a timely manner to ensure SLA are met
- Work with SAP functional team members to define security requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years experience working in SAP security
- At least 1 years implementation experience in S4HANA
- Must have the knowledge in System improvement & process improvements in SAP security area
- Ability to be productive and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Ability to prioritize time and tasks with little direction in order to complete work on schedule. Organized and efficient with ability to bring order to complex and competing demands.
- Takes initiative and action with a drive to achieve and be successful. Seeks out challenging situations. Encourages others with positive and energetic support and enthusiasm. Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration working as part of a multi-cultural and remote global team.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills consisting of excellent writing and speaking skills
- Excellent team player highly motivated to work in team to achieve defined mission
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
- Experience of Security in other SAP products including EWM, TM, Fiori etc.
- Experience with SAP Upgrades, preferably S/4HANA upgrades & build portfolios in S/4HANA Security implementation and Conversion topics
- Ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization and with different organizational entities
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
- Knowledge of integration points as applicable to SAP Security across modules such as MM, PP, SD, WM and FI/CO,
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Should have good experience in Change & Incident management process management
- Good understanding of security policy and SAP security best practice
- Work with internal, external audit, segregation of duties analysis and SOX compliance. Participate in SAP audit discussions, questions and help resolve