EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
SAP Solutions Architect, Supply Chain Management – Information Technology
We are seeking an experienced professional who will serve as an IT Procure to Pay Solution Architect for our SAP S/4 HANA implementation and all business office systems/applications.
As a solutions architect, you will actively lead the collaboration and engagement with other IT architects and business partners to deliver solutions that are scalable, follow industry standards and drive the solution roadmap within the company. You will play a critical role in discovering and delivering new capabilities as well as solution strategy, driving design and technical implementation and architect innovative solutions in SCM.
- To define, develop and enable the procure to pay capabilities in S/4 HANA working closely with business process leads, vendors, cross functional teams and other solution architects to provide end-to-end solutions for our business.
- Recommend and implement SAP S/4 HANA-centric solutions to support business capabilities and complex business scenarios with the objective of simplifying, stabilizing and modernizing the ERP solution.
- Translate business goals into appropriate solutions while assessing feasibility and optimization of the solution.
- Conduct fit-gap analysis on project requirements while providing best-practice solutions to the business audience.
- Partner with functional and technical teams to understand business requirements and overall business priorities.
- Provides consultation to application owners and business partners regarding short and long-term architecture solutions considering IT strategy in meeting business requirements
- Create architecture and technical design documents to communicate solutions that will be implemented by the technical team.
- Design specifications of solution by understanding how all parts of the business model work together including processes, operating systems, and application architecture that fits the environment best.
- Develop proofs-of-concept and prototypes to help illustrate approaches to technology and business problems.
- Educate organization on available and emerging tool sets.
- Influence the decision making at the leadership and executive level through fact-based data driven analysis of various solution options (e.g., cost benefit analysis, rent vs buy vs build, etc.) based on thorough understanding of the business challenges.
- Identify solution risks and issues and determine ways to effectively address them.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree related to information technology, software engineering or computer science
- 7+ years’ experience in SAP Supply Chain processes with demonstrated understanding of key processes including: Materials Management, Inventory Management, Physical inventory, Purchasing, Warehouse Management, Sub Contracting and RF technology
- 2+ years of hands on experience leading best practices and SAP S/4 HANA solution capabilities for the in-scope business processes, procurement, supply chain management, among other areas/modules
- Good understanding of business solution capabilities such as Ariba, Coupa in the areas of Source to Contract, Supplier Management, Requisition to Pay, Spend Analytics
- Proven working knowledge of best practices including service support, service delivery, IT auditing and change control.
- Strong leadership profile, demonstrated prioritization and negotiation skills
- Clear communicator (both written and verbal)
- Team leadership experiences.
- Creative problem solving and conflict resolution
- Ability to manage expectations
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, matrixed environment, and ability to execute despite ambiguity