EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
Eye Clinics of Michigan is hiring for an Doctors Assistant, Ophthalmic Scribe!
The primary goal of a Scribe is to increase the efficiency and productivity of the physician they are working for. The Scribe allows the doctor to focus on what is most important, the patient.
- Accurately and thoroughly document medical visits and procedures as they are being performed by the physician.
- Responsible for the operation of the electronic health records of patients.
- Anticipate physician needs to facilitate the flow of the clinic.
- Must be discreet, tactful, and modest in performance of the duties so as not to distract medical staff from patient care.
- Good judgment, organization ability, attention to detail, and ability to be self-motivated are especially important.
- Open and close exam rooms as needed.
- Help with testing and keep rooms filled to maintain flow of the clinic.
- Must be willing to travel between offices.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education Requirement:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience or training in this or similar position preferred.
Minimum Demonstrated Skills:
- Efficient in E. H. R. and ability to accurately record information.
- Good typing, spelling, grammar and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and accepted abbreviations.
- Computer proficiency and ability to quickly learn new applications.
- Communication skills and the ability to coordinate and cooperate with multiple members of the health care team.
- Organizational skills with focus on tracking patient care and improving patient flow.
- Must comply with HIPAA confidentiality standards when communicating patient information.
- Is energetic and empathetic with patients.
- Consistently display positive rapport with fellow employees.
- Cooperates with supervisory staff and physicians.
- Demonstrates flexibility in job assignment.
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.