EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
A Front Desk employee is trained to act as the first point of contact for our patients where they set the tone for the patient’s visit through excellent patient care. The Front Desk employee will also perform the necessary administrative responsibilities needed to create a smooth check-in/out experience for patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service during every patient encounter (in person or via phone). Display a professional attitude, greet patients promptly with a smile, and thank them when they leave.
- Answer phones (both external and internal); assure prompt, courteous service at all times.
- Practice urgency at all times with patient’s time, as well as doctor’s time and schedule.
- Double check insurance authorizations to ensure completion and build accurate flow sheets.
- Manage patient flow in the office.
- Knowledge of common fees charged for visits.
- Check out patients and collect correct payments.
- Complete daily reconciliations / close day / countdown cash drawer.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Reliable transportation that would allow employee to go to multiple work locations with minimal notice.
- Desire to gain industry knowledge and training.
- Demonstrates initiative in accomplishing practice goals.
- Ability to grow, adapt, and accept change.
- Consistently creating a positive work environment by being team-oriented and patient-focused.
- Ability to work overtime to fit the business's needs.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a courteous, professional manner at all times.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.