EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
Desktop Support Supervisor
The End-User Computing lead (Supervisor) will serve as the primary point of contact in the identification and resolution of escalated and critical incidents for end users in a geographically dispersed and technically diverse environment as well as support areas including applications, systems, devices, networking, among others.
They will provide leadership and guidance for our Technical Support Analysts and interact regularly with other areas within IT and leadership while supporting and working with customers via phone and/or email to understand, research, and resolve highly technical issues.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve various software and hardware incidents and assist our end users and technicians with any logged IT-related incident as needed.
- Act as the highest escalation point within the EUC team, providing technical guidance
- Lead a team of technicians assuring SLA’s are met and processes are being followed
- Run reports providing data including; ticket response and resolution times as well as other metrics as defined by leadership
- Take ownership of escalated issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible.
- Accurately record, update and document incidents, requests and problems using the IT service management system.
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization and keep leaders informed of critical issues and trends; express excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organize, prioritize and assign incidents escalated to Level 2 / 3 to meet or exceed response and resolution SLAs.
- Successfully collaborate with a large group of vendors to support a wide scope of PM/EMR systems, applications, network environments, medical equipment, phones, as well as on site support etc
- Demonstrate leadership to grow and scale IT support services to meet best practice initiatives in a rapidly growing environment.
- Highly skilled technical knowledge and troubleshooting aptitude
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Career oriented
Desired / Required Experience:
- 5+ years of experience troubleshooting and resolving technical issues associated with a range of applications, systems, databases, operating systems, hardware, servers, networking, etc.
- 2 or more years as a lead or supervisor of technical teams
- Reporting Experience
- Strong understanding of supporting Windows 10 in an enterprise environment
- Some experience with supporting MacOS (MacOS Sierra - 10.12 and newer) operating systems in an enterprise environment
- Experience supporting and setting up PC and Mac computers using configuration tools (e.g., Microsoft Autopilot, Intune, SCCM, MDT, etc.)
- Experience supporting multi-factor (e.g., Dual Shield, Microsoft Authenticator, Google Authenticator etc.) in a corporate environment
- Troubleshooting VPN and remote access tools (e.g., AnyConnect, Remote Desktop Connection, etc.)
- Experience working within Active Directory (e.g., password resets, hierarchy setup, AD binding, GPO, DFS, etc.)
- Experience troubleshooting and deep understanding of networks in a corporate environment (ex: DNS, DHCP, self-assigned IPs, port patching, etc.)
- Previous experience or working knowledge of at least one IT Service Management (ITSM) framework such as ITIL, COBIT 5, ISO 20000, Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF), etc.
- Associates degree preferred