EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
- Process sales orders and verify product availability whether at the distribution center or in the vendor’s inventory
- Process purchase orders ensuring items are set up correctly, quantities are correct, product lead times are accurate and purchase order dates are accurate
- Process returns to our vendors. Ensure accuracy of items and item counts
- Build mutually beneficial, sustainable relationships and trust with external and internal teams through open and interactive communication
- Promptly answer calls from internal offices, regional distribution centers, vendors and other employees fielding a broad variety of questions. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Ability to prioritize tasks and, just as importantly, shift priority as your day unfolds. Change is constant and we need to be flexible
- Identify areas of process improvement. We value your opinion, please ask “Why?”
- Knowledge of Return Authorizations, repair requests & warranties. Processes to take to ensure complete patient satisfaction
- Work with select vendors to return product directly bypassing our distribution center
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- High school diploma required
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Concise yet thorough written communication
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing office environment
- Ability to work both independently on projects as well as in a team environment
- Strong computer skills
- Microsoft Dynamics AX, or similar ERP experience, preferred
- Previous customer service experience in an office environment preferred
Attractive compensation package consists of the following:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus eligibility
- Personal time off
- Paid holiday time off
- 401(k) with employer match
- Insurance benefits, including: medical, vision, dental, and life insurance
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.