EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
Surgical Care Center of Michigan is looking for a Registered Nurse to join our growing team of highly motivated clinicians and support staff . We perform Ophthalmologic Surgery including Cataract Surgery and procedures for treatment of Glaucoma; as well as Retinal, Cornea, and Lasik Surgeries. Our ideal candidate will possess previous nursing experience in a high-volume setting, outstanding communication skills, and have exceptional customer service.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
*Sign-on Bonus of $2,000!*
- Perform pre, intra and post-op RN duties.
- Maintains professionalism to provide excellent customer service for patients; practices confidentiality and privacy protocols by following policies and HIPAA.
- Effectively uses EMR system to document patient records using proper English grammar, spelling, and syntax.
- Performs initial and ongoing assessment of patients, utilizing established guidelines.
- Assists in the transport and positioning of patients when necessary.
- Current Registered Nurse License
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience as a Registered Nurse in surgical care preferred.
- Ophthalmology experience a plus.
- Experience with NextGen software or other EHR.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be well-organized, a team-player, and detail-oriented.
- Motivated and dependable with a patient-friendly personality.
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401(k) with company contribution, paid holidays, & paid time off.
- Career experiences that provide team members with opportunities for personal and professional growth in a rewarding work environment.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion for helping others.
** We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer**