EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
Summary of Responsibilities
A candidate for this position is a experienced information technology professional responsible for managing the software and hardware and supporting the technical infrastructure. Their duties include tracking network traffic and activity, installing and configuring software updates and performing database backups to restore and protect user information.
Lists of Responsibilities/Duties
- Analyzing and optimizing the system needs of an organization
- Installing hardware and software for the network
- Keeping systems operating efficiently by performing any necessary upgrades and repairs
- Planning a strategy to maintain system security on the computers and the network as a whole
- Optimizing and evaluating the system regularly
- Assigning and updating security permissions for the system network
- Training or directing users on the correct use of software and hardware within the system
- Performing problem-solving tasks when alerted by a user or monitoring system
- Specific technologies include VMWare, Citrix, Microsoft SQL, Office 365, Azure AD
- Documentation of issues/changes
- Participate as a part of the IT team in any area of need
- 3+ years systems administration experience
- Solid understanding of Microsoft AD and policies
- Data analytics in SQL; Reporting, query writing
- Strong customer service skills
- Willingness to travel to all office as necessary
- Willingness to work outside of normal 8am-5pm office hours as necessary.
- Climate controlled office complex.
- Staff has designated workspace with access to an additional general-purpose room for breaks and training.
- Extensive use of computers; all duties require intense mental concentration; extensive keyboarding