EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
Busy, well-established, multi-disciplinary, growing practice located in Midwest City,
looking for a dependable, highly motivated, patient focused Ophthalmic Assistant with a
strong commitment to quality patient care! Join our team of highly skilled
ophthalmologists and optometrists for a rewarding full-time career!
The ophthalmic technician is an integral part of our clinic team. He or she is responsible
for obtaining accurate and concise medical histories, performing various diagnostic tests,
documenting in the patient's electronic chart and assisting the physicians in the clinical
• Preliminary exam including, but not limited to: chief complaint, visual acuity, ocular
history, surgical history, past medical history, social history, family history, chair skills - EOM,
CVF, pupils, Auto-Refraction, Refraction, Manual/Auto Lensometer, IOP, basic slit lamp
• Ancillary Testing: Octopus VF, Topography, Biometry, Meibography, OCT, Goldmann
VF, Pachymetry, External Photos.
• Travel: Willingness to travel to satellite locations and ASC as needed - locations in
Midwest City, Shawnee, Moore, and South OKC.
• In-Office procedures: set-up, assist, and clean up of minor surgeries or procedures:
SLT, YAG, minor eyelid procedures.
• Scribing: Experience or ability to learn to scribe for the attending physician(s).
• Other: Triage knowledge, routine maintenance of equipment, minor
housekeeping/cleaning of exam rooms, inventory/stocking supplies, contact lens
education/ordering, schedule, call, and interact with patients regarding their appointments.
• Physical: Ability to stand for duration of shift.
• High School Diploma (Required)
• Previous Related Ophthalmic/Optometric Knowledge (Preferred)
• Ophthalmic/Optometric Scribing (Preferred)
• Current Certified Ophthalmic Assistant Certificate through JCAHPO (Preferred)
• Compulink Ophthalmology Advantage Competency (Preferred)
• Computer Literacy
• High level of integrity
• Positive representation of Prevision Vision to the public
• Team Player
• Goal Driven/Oriented
A great smile, polished customer/patient service skills and a heart-felt desire to make patients happy are a few of the talents that will help you succeed in this position. You must love working with people, be genuinely positive and enthusiastic and be 100% committed to providing exceptional patient care!
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600
EyeCare Partners and Eyecare Oklahoma are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.