EyeCare Partners (ECP) is a fast-growing network of successful optometry and ophthalmology practices with over 680 locations across the US. Through our national medical group of ophthalmologists and optometrists, ECP is building a network of clinically integrated eye care to improve the lives of our patients, our team members, and our community. Nationwide Vision, a proud partner of ECP, has been dedicated to providing quality eye care in Arizona throughout every stage of our patients lives since 1985.
Nationwide Vision is seeking full-time, part-time and per-diem Optometrists to join our team at our Phoenix West McDowell Eye Care location in Metro Phoenix, AZ.
What We Offer:
- A doctor-led leadership team involved in all medical issues and the oversight of our Medical Executive Board.
- Investments in new equipment and infrastructure that allows you to apply your expertise and retain clinical autonomy.
- Access to our national medical network of practices, bringing together a wealth of expertise, resources and knowledge.
- A world-class support team that is dedicated and trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- An established network for an immediate, sustained referral base.
- A custom and proprietary EHR system designed by doctors, and access to the latest in technology and medical testing for our patients.
- Market high annual salary + a productivity bonus
- Very generous signing bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefit package including full medical, 401k, PTO, Paid Holidays, and much more.
- CME, state association and state license reimbursement
- Medical malpractice insurance
As part of the ECP family, Nationwide Vision doctors have joined a national medical group dedicated to clinical excellence. Led by our Medical Executive Board, we are proud to offer continuous career development for our doctors, allowing you to stretch beyond daily patient care into other areas of interest. Join our network and help shape the future of our industry!